ETAP 623 Fall 2010
- 1 Class Homepage
- 2 General Suggestions and Feedback from the Instructor
- 3 ETAP 623 Fall 2010 Class Members
- 4 Evaluation criteria
- 5 Mini-Courses Created by Previous Classes
ETAP 623 class members, please bookmark this page so you can come back to this page easily from your bookmark when you get lost.
- The design project expects you to exercise the processes of instructional design as we study/read about each component in this course; the processes need to be documented in your portfolio, such as these two: Colleen_B.'s_portfolio_page and Melissa_Filotas'_Portfolio_Page
- The design processes are scheduled as: ETAP 623 Fall 2010 Design Project Agenda
- Through these processes you will produce a mini-course as your end product, such as Data analysis for differentiated instruction; or an instructional case report such as: Problem Based Curriculum Development - A Case Study
- This end product will be evaluated based on the following Evaluation_criteria
General Suggestions and Feedback from the Instructor
Please see General Suggestions and Feedback
If you are trying to find useful videos (e.g., classroom episodes, educational videos) that can be embedded in your mini-course, you may find this site helpful: http://www.watchknow.org/
ETAP 623 Fall 2010 Class Members
Please add your name below and link your name to your personal user page. To encourage peer review and feedback, and specifically to prepare for our "developmental try-out," we have now set up small groups based on the content you're addressing.
Jianwei Zhang Instructor, ETAP assistant professor.
Math and Science Group
Jennifer Krol: Better Understanding of Mathematical Concepts through the Graphing Calculator(Instructor commented on your units, 11/27)
Christine Podgorski: Portfolio for Models: A Case Study for Instructional Tools. (Instructor commented on your units, 11/27)
Social Studies Group
Laura Bartlett: Understanding and Integrating Interactive Student Notebooks in the Secondary Classroom (Instructor commented on your units, 11/27)
Language Arts Group
Sue Rappazzo: Understanding Dyslexia and Severe Reading Disabilities (Instructor commented on your unit, 11/27)
Christina Nash: Using Fan Fiction and Instructional Conversation to Increase Student/Text Involvement(Instructor commented on your unit, 11/27)
Vivian Richelsen: Using Smartboard Technology to Teach the Future and Conditional Tenses (An Instructional Case) (Instructor commented on your unit, 11/28))
New Technology Group
Christopher Compson: Collaborative Writing Utilizing Online Environments(Instructor commented on your course, 11/29))
New Curriculum and Learning Environments
Nicole Pierson: Metacognitive Study Strategies for College Students (Instructor commented on your unit 11/29)
Doctoral Group for Special Topics
Darlene Judson I have been teaching high school math for five years. I am dual certified mathematics 7-12 and special education 7-12.
Jiyeon Lee Doctoral student at UA.