Let's Speak Chinese!
- You will increase your store of Chinese vocabulary to include food and drink.
- You will be able to use the vocabulary relating to food and drink to express your general feelings regarding various types of food, including asking and answering questions of that nature.
- Students will learn the vocabulary of food and drink.
- Students will be able to recognize the new words when doing the practice exercises.
- Students will know the vocabulary well enough to use it in the following lessons.
- This lesson is focused on the expressions using "觉得..." to ask how people feel about things.
- Students should be able to use the sentence structures of "觉得..." to expressing their feelings regarding food and drink.
- Students should be able to use the sentence structures and new vocabulary learned in lesson 1 and lesson 2 to make sense of the following conversations.
- By going through this lesson, students will synthesize and practice what they learned in the previous two lessons.