A Little About Me
My name is Thomas Cutonilli and I am 39 years old and live in Lowville, NY. Lowville is in the Black River valley in heart of snow country between the Tug Hill Plateau and the Adirondack Mountains and has as its claim to fame as being the home of Philadelphia brand cream cheese due to the dairy farming community. I have a wonderful wife (Valerie) of 8 years and two beautiful daughters (Emilee and Natalee) ages 5 and 2. We are expecting our third child in mid-late April. I have been teaching in New York State for over 10 years, the last 7 as a full-time high school Earth Science teacher at Adirondack High School in Boonville, NY.
Picture of My Daughters
Some of My Interests
I drive my wife crazy with my near addiction of sports. Whenever I'm home, the tv is on something sports related. Some of my favorite sports to watch are:
- Hockey - particularly the Buffalo Sabres
- Football - gotta love the Buffalo Bills
- Auto Racing - both NASCAR and Formula 1
- Driver for NASCAR - Mark Martin and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Driver in F-1 - Kimi Rikkonen, Team - Ferrari
- Soccer - Italian Serie A (particularly AC Milan, Juventus, and Roma); Forza Italia!
<<<Back to ETAP 623 Fall 2008