This will be very similar to how we created a Category Sort activity!
To Add the Multiple Choice Activity to your Notebook Page:
- Open the Gallery Tab
- Click the Lesson Activity Toolkit 2.0 tab.
- Click ‘Activities’.
There will be quite a few options for you to implement an activity
- Click on ‘Multiple Choice’.
- You will see a blue box, ‘Interactive and Multimedia’, below all the options: Click there!
- Double click the activity in any color or click, select the box in the top right hand corner and choose ‘Insert’ or you can click and drag it onto your Notebook page.
Now to Add your Questions and Answers:
- Click edit in the top left hand corner.
- Choose the number of questions you’d like to use for the activity.
- Type in your questions where necessary along with the answers.
- Be sure to select the correct answer using the drop down menu.
- Move from question to question using the tabs above the area for the typed questions.
- When all questions are completed, press ‘Ok’.
- Begin the activity with your students.
- When all answers are complete, click ‘Finish’ for a score/report.