Jen's Portfolio Page
Welcome to my Portfolio Page!
- Work In Progress
Topic: E-portfolios for Post-Secondary Educators
This mini-course will focus on incorporating E-Portfolios into a post-secondary educator's course. This mini-course will teach the post-secondary educator on the importance and the purpose of E-Portfolios. It will also show them how to design and incorporate them into their course. After completing this mini-course, post-secondary educators will be able to take away information from this course and apply it into their own course that they teach. They can have students create E-Portfolios at the end of the semester to demonstrate what that student learned throughout the semester. Post-secondary educators will be able to use the students E-Portfolio to assess the student.
After completing this mini-course on E-Portfolios, students will be able to do the following:
- Understand the need and importance of E-Portfolios;
- Design and create an E-Portfolio;
- Use E-Portfolios to evaluate students performance.
- Students are adult learners specializing in post-secondary education.
- Students are adjuncts, part-time and full-time professors.
- Students do not have any prior experience with E-Portfolios.
- Rationale for Project
By completing this course, students will be able to learn about E-Portfolios and the benefits of them.
Instructional Curriculum Map
To open this file, you must have Microsoft Word on your computer.
- Back to Jennifer Boisvert's Homepage
- Back to About Us