Introduction to Google Sheets
Introduction to the Course
Do you want to be more ORGANIZED & EFFICIENT?
Come LEARN the ins and outs of Google Sheets, CREATE your own resources, and UNDERSTAND the unlimited possibilities with Google Suites!
Google Suite is a common tool provided to educators, but Google Sheets is often underused due to the lack of knowledge on the information and skills to utilize the platform to its full potential. In this course, instructors will learn how to maximize the efficiency's of Google Sheets and supporting Google Suite products.
The learner will need access to the following:
- Google Sheets
- Google Forms
- Google Slides
- Google for Education Site
Is this course for you? Do you have the following?:
- Surface level understanding of Google Suite products.
- Proficient computer skills for navigating Google Sheets and the Wiki.
- Willingness to learn!
- Desire to create an efficient classroom!
- An open mind to change traditional methods of classroom management!
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- Build a Google Sheet for their classroom need
- Understand and be able to implement resources compatible with Google Sheets
- Conduct a basic analysis of classroom data
- Understand the process of implementing templates
- Explain how Google Sheets creates efficiencies in the classroom
This mini-course includes the following units. Click the title of a unit to go to its page.
Upon completion of Unit 1, students will be proficient in the use of basic functions in Google Sheets and be able to successfully implement them in a custom spreadsheet.
Upon completion of Unit 2, students will understand how to utilize additional Google Suite products in combination with Google Sheets.
Upon completion of Unit 3, students will understand and be able to execute the analytical capabilities of Google Sheets.