Instant Screencasting: Quick and Basic Screen Capture for Online and Hybrid Instruction
- Do you have a desire to begin using video in your classroom but don't know where to begin?
- Are you worried that doing so will be a large time investment with small returns?
- Do you want to teach an online or hybrid course but worry you and your students will struggle without a lack of classroom time?
- Do you often wonder about new ways to implement video in education?
If so then this course is for you!
- Unit 1 - Screencasting - Bridging the visual communication gap
- Unit 2 - Instant Screencasting: Quick videos
- Unit 3 - Improving Your Screencasts
- Unit 4 - Integrating Video in the Classroom
Durel, S. (2008, November 18). Old School Icons. Retrieved April 2011 from http://www.iconarchive.com/show/old-school-icons-by-babasse.html
FatCow Web Hosting. (2011, March 29). Retrieved April 2011 from http://www.iconarchive.com/show/farm-fresh-icons-by-fatcow.html
Iconshock. (2010, August 23). Retrieved April 2011 from http://www.iconarchive.com/show/super-vista-accounting-icons-by-iconshock.html
Mendoza, J. (2008, September 9). Sleep XP Basic Icons. Retrieved April 2011 from http://www.iconarchive.com/show/sleek-xp-basic-icons-by-deleket.html
Novikov, M. (2008, May 5). Hardwaremx Plus Icons. Retrieved April 2011 from http://www.iconarchive.com/show/hardwaremx-plus-icons-by-studiomx.html
OxygenTeam. (2011, April 19). Retrieved April 2011 from http://www.iconarchive.com/show/oxygen-icons-by-oxygen-icons.org.html
Silva, T. Palm Icons. (2011, January 27). Retrieved April 2011 from http://www.iconarchive.com/show/palm-icons-by-thiago-silva.html
Tpkdesign.net. (2008, July 5). Retrieved April 2011 from http://www.iconarchive.com/show/refresh-cl-icons-by-tpdkdesign.net.html