How to Edit Category Sort Activity
To Add the Category Sort Activity to your Notebook Page:
- Open the Galery tab
- Click the Lesson Activity Toolkit 2.0 tab.
- Click ‘Activities’.
There will be quite a few options for you to implement an activity
- Click on ‘Category Sort’ (Image or Text).
- You will see a blue box, ‘Interactive and Multimedia’below all the options: Click!
- Double click the activity in any color or click, select the box in the top right hand corner and choose ‘Insert’. You can also click and drag it onto your Notebook page.
Now to add your images or text:
- Click ‘Edit’ in the top left hand corner •Choose how many images or words you want to use for this activity •Go ahead and fill in Column Labels •Find your images from the internet or your personal picture folder (hopefully you have images saved) or type in the text that matches the correct column •Once everything is added and completed, click ‘Ok’ •Have students complete the activity
- To check, click ‘Check’ or to solve completely
- To show them the correct answer, click ‘Solve’
- To begin again, click ‘Reset’