Video Questions to Consider
After completing the program answer the following questions to guide your understanding and use as a resource while working in a group of your peers:
- Describe a variety of options for resolving conflict;
- Talk about the basics of how communication works;
- Explain the pros and cons of various types of conflict resolution techniques;
- Explain how active listening, I-Messages, and body language can improve
- Explain how conflict itself is not bad.
Return to Unit 2: Lesson 1- Activity 2