- Apply knowledge of learning communities, blended learning design and learning activities to develop one online learning activity in consultation with a faculty instructional technologist
- Consider further exploration and use of similar learning activities to develop a full blended study in the future.
- Having completed this course you should be well prepared to go forward with your plans to develop and implement a collaborative online learning activity that will help build community among your students who are participating in a guided independent study or a study group with you.
- Next week,expect a phone call or email from your center faculty instructional technologist who will contact you to set up an appointment to meet with you to begin the process of developing, implementing and evaluating your online learning activity.
- In preparation for this meeting you may want to collect and review your reflections, notes and questions.
Complete Course Survey
- Please take a few moments to complete this course evaluation. We value your input and will use this information to make improvements in the future.