Unit 3: Lesson 1- Step 2
- If you thoroughly know the material, it becomes important to consider how to best deliver this information to your peers.
- In order to help your peers make sense of your topic, you’ll need to connect your information to previous learning. You should provide your peers with background information, a brief review, or introductory material to connect the topic.
- As a group, you need to decide:
- Is the information general to specific?
- Can the information be taught as a beginning, middle, end?
- Is it a part of a timeline?
- Is it part of a pattern like compare and contrast?
- Is it part of a patter like similarities and differences?
If none of these organizational methods are a part of your information, you’ll need to trust your own organizational ideas to make the presentation of this new learning as clear to your peers as possible.
HINT!: Use your concept mapping skills as a means of organizing your information!
Move on to Unit 3: Lesson 1- Step 3