Unit 1: Lesson Two
As a planner your number one function is to be organized..
One of the best tools for making sure your on schedule is to use a proven checklist:
- A checklist will take you through the initial meeting with the client to the final billing of the event.
- Discuss the purpose of the meeting
- Review who will be the attendees of the meeting.
- Review the budget that you will need to work with in
- Stimulate the development of critical thinking skills
- Determine the timing of all meetings and food and beverage
- Speakers/presenters (identifying, confirming, logistics & management)
- Provide visual representation to further understanding the clients needs all the way to the completion of the event
- Take a moment to review the attached sample checklist to get an idea of the many detail you will need to control
Proceed to Unit 1: Lesson Three