Talk:Activating Prior Knowledge
-- Jamie J Woodcock 07:31, 18 March 2010 (EDT)
- How much do you currently know about models?
- Have you studied models before?
- What are the benefits are implementing modeling into a lesson?
- To have an effective model, what are some techniques that should be used?
- How often do you currently use models in your classroom?
- Why do you implement models as frequent, or infrequent, as you do? Is time, preparation, lack
of knowledge a factor?
- What would you like to learn about models through out this course?