The following activities will help you review the information that you learned in this course.
- Turn to page 113 in your textbook. Create a Foldable Study Organizer as instructed.
- Label your sections with the unit headings of this course
- On the inside flaps of each section, write a summary of what you learned in each unit
- Use the lessons and your textbook to help you create a timeline of major events 700 BC to about 400 BC
- Use your timeline to create a Chain of Events
- Cut 2 inch strips of construction paper (cut across holding the paper vertically)
- Each strip should describe a major event in ancient Greek history
- Loop each strip to create a chain of the events in the order that they occurred.
'Click below to go back to the homepage