This will be very similar to how we created a Multiple Choice activity!
To Add Word Guess Activity to your Notebook Page:
- Open the Gallery Tab.
- Click the Lesson Activity Toolkit 2.0 tab.
- Click ‘Activities’.
There will be quite a few options for you to implement an activity
- Click ‘Word Guess’.
- You will see a blue box, ‘Interactive and Multimedia’, below all the options: Click there!
- Double click the activity in any color or click, select the box in the top right hand corner and choose ‘Insert’
To Edit the Word Guess Activity:
- Click ‘Edit’ in the top left hand corner.
- Add your words in the left column and add the matching clues in the right column.
- •You can add multiple words as this is an activity; it could last longer than just one word.
- Choose which theme you’d like to use: Soccer, Basketball, or Tomato Splat.
- Once you’re completely done with editing this activity, click ‘Ok’ in the top left hand corner.
- You can now begin your game! Click the sound button on the bottom left hand corner if you’d like some sound.
- •Reset: Restarts the entire activity.
- •Buy a Letter: Gives a letter.
- •Clue: Gives the clue you had matched with the word.