Unit Three: Social Media in other Classrooms
1. Participants will be shown various real examples of social media use in a classroom
- Actual social media accounts
- "Fake" social media template websites
- "Fake" social media paper templates
2. Participants will view rubrics that accompanied the social media site projects to see examples of student understanding and comprehension of material
3. Participants will being to think about how they will use social media and create a rubric for future social media projects
Read student social media accounts
"Fake" Social Media Template Websites
"Fake" Social Media Paper Templates
Real Student Work Examples
Students were asked to create a "fake" social media site for a person living during colonial times. Here are several examples of student social media site creations.
These are just a few examples. The students were graded using the following rubric.