Talk:Caileigh Sweney Mini-Course: Whole Brain Teaching
-- Cheryl DePra (talk) 19:23, 4 May 2015 (EDT)
What I liked:
- The topic is interesting and something I am unfamiliar with but would like to learn more about.
- Your overview gives pieces of information in realistic, "bite-sized" portions.
- The concept of a pre-test is a good one to assess pre-requisites and prior knowledge; good choice to include in unit 1.
Points for improvement:
- It may be more useful to either adjust the pre-test so that the questions are more generalized - at the moment, they are slightly specific and really require the participant to read through the overview first, rather than after taking the pre-test. On the other hand, it could be a pre-requisite check "test" that the participant does after.
- I would go through your overview briefly to check for consistent grammar. The information is important and presented nicely, but could be spaced a little bit differently to make it a bit easier to read, I think.
- The landing page itself may need a bit more of an inviting feel. I know you may still be in the process of creating and tweaking it (I am still, myself!), so what I would suggest (and am doing myself) is referencing the rubric as a guideline for what the main page/landing page should offer in terms of information, layout, etc.
I'm really looking forward to checking out your final product, Caileigh. I think your topic is a very interesting one.