Successful Introduction and Implementation of Class Dojo
About Class Dojo
Class Dojo is a website that teachers can use to manage student behavior and monitor progress over time. Students and parents are also able to log onto the site to monitor behavior and discover areas of improvement. This website allows students to take ownership of their behavior in a fun way. Students are able to log on and create their own avatar, talk with friends, and track their data. Class Dojo works by awarding (or taking away) points for certain behaviors. Teachers can easily do this during class using their interactive white board, tablet, and/or smart phone.
The purpose of this class is to help teachers successfully introduce and implement Class Dojo in the classroom.
- How to create a Class Dojo account
- How to set up classes in Class Dojo- Including set up for students and parents
- Creating expectations for students
- Introducing Class Dojo and Expectations to classes
- Monitoring the effectiveness of Class Dojo for all students
Course participants will learn intellectual skills, cognitive strategies, and verbal information.