Revision as of 20:14, 1 March 2008 by Dhamilton (New page: Resources: *Aarnoutse, C., vanLeeuwe, J., & Verhoeven, L. (2005). Early literacy from a longitudinal perspective. ''Educational Research and Evaluation'', 11, 253-275. *Berg, M. & Steg...)
- Aarnoutse, C., vanLeeuwe, J., & Verhoeven, L. (2005). Early literacy from a longitudinal perspective. Educational Research and Evaluation, 11, 253-275.
- Berg, M. & Stegelman, T. (2003). The critical role of phological and phonemic awareness in reading success: a model for early literacy in rural schools. Rural Special Education Quarterly, 22, 47-54.
- Bursuck, W. D., SMith, T., Munk, D., Damer, M., Mehlig, L., & Perry, J. (2004). Evaluating the impact of a prevention model of reading on children who are at risk. Remedial and Special Education, 25, 303-313.
- Castiglioni-Spalten, M. L., & Ehri, L. C. (2003). Phonemic awareness instruction: contribution of articulatory segmentation to novice beginners' reading and spelling. Scientific Studies of Reading, 7, 25-52.
- Hindson, B., Byrne, B., Fielding-Barnsley, R., Newman, C., Hine, D.W., & Shankweiler, D. (2005). Assessment and early instruction of preschool children at risk for reading disability. Journal of Educational Psychology, 97, 687-704.
- Richgels, D.J.(2004). Paying attention to language. Reading Research Quarterly, 39, 470-477.