SMART Notebook 11
Welcome to the SMART Notebook 11 mini-course. This course has been created to help educators learn how to utilize the SMART Notebook program in their classroom. Over the course of these units you will be creating lessons that will increase in complexity. This course will have an introduction to what SMART Notebook is, how to navigate the program, creating a lesson, and sharing it. I am excited that you will be joining me on this journey!
- Learners will examine the program, its uses, and discuss what they hope to learn.
- Learners will examine different aspects of the program by following instructional videos and completing a quiz.
- Learners will practice creating a basic lesson utilizing a checklist.
- Learners will manipulate the lesson they created to make it interactive.
- Learners will generate a lesson that utilizes all of the aspects of SMART Notebook 11.
Please click here to view the current class page for ETAP 623 Systematic Design of Instruction
Please click here to view Michael Whitford's portfolio page