Project-Based Learning with Inquiry and Growth Mindset
This course aims to help educators implement projects for learning that allow students space to use inquiry and trial where mistakes are expected and establishing a culture and system that treats mistakes as learning opportunities to improve students' understanding and success.
Learners will be able to:
- Explain the meanings of PBL, inquiry learning, and growth mindset
- Describe essential and beneficial elements of project-based learning
- Utilize project-based learning in lessons effectively
- Enhance their use of PBL with inquiry and Growth Mindset
- Learners will identify the benefits and challenges of PBL
- Learners will describe how inquiry and growth mindset can enhance PBL.