Needs Assessment References
Revision as of 13:42, 15 August 2019 by Maintenance script (script converts hard links to wiki links)
Part D: Needs Assessment References
- Boss, S., & Krauss, J. (2007) Power of the Mashup: Combining Essential Learning with New Technology Tools. Learning & Leading with Technology, v35, 12-17
- Martinez, A. E., & Williams, N. A., & Metover, S. K., & Morris, J. N., & Berhane, S. A. (2009). A Geospatial Scavenger Hunt. Science Scope, v32, n6, 18-23.
- Minnesota Department of Education. (2004). Minnesota Academic Standards in History and Social Studies. Minnesota Department of Education. Minnesota.
- Kendall, J. S. Exemplary Geography Benchmarks Among the Seven States in the Central Region. Mid Continent Research for Education and Learning.
- Slaughter, T. (2009). Creating a Successful Academic Climate for Urban Students. Techniques: Connecting Education and Careers, v84, 16-19.
- Daley, R. (2005). No Geographer left behind. Station Texas: Texas A&M University.
- Siegle, D. (2007). Moving beyond a Google Search: Google Earth, SketchUp, Spreadsheet, and More. Gifted Child Today, v30, 24-28.
- Stoltman, J. P. (2001). The 2001 National Assessment of Educational Progress in Geography. Eric Digest.
- Gagne’, R. M, & Wage, W.W, & Golas, K. C., & Keller, J. M. (2005). Principles of Instructional Design. Belmont: Wadsworth.