Lesson Three Developing Learning Objectives
Learning Objectives Without getting too carried away, try to define the actual tasks that student need to know in order to achieve the short-term and overall goals of the course.
Now a simplified list of general tasks looks like goals but says that there are steps to understanding the subject. For Homeopathy we need to understand:
- the steps of how to take a case
- the steps to finding the right remedy
- the steps of following the patient after they take the remedy
- and the steps to evaluating the case and choosing the next treatment remedy.
So, if we must take steps, we might need to know:
- like list of basic principles of homeopathic treatment
- remedy names and families of remedies
- Categories of Miasms
- Distinguish between
- Concrete concepts like remedy relationships