Lesson 3.2: Lesson Planning
- Construct algebra lesson plans incorporating the graphing calculator.
1. Watch this video of an example of a lesson teaching how to verify factors of polynomials using the graphing calculator.
2. Write a lesson plan for your chosen Common Core Algebra 1 Topic in Google Docs.
3. Share the link to your lesson plan in the discussion tab for this lesson.
4. Review other lesson plans posted in the discussion tab and provide feedback.
Previous Lesson: Lesson 3.1: Teaching with the Graphing Calculator
Back to Mini Course: Teaching Problem Solving in Algebra using the Graphing Calculator
"Create Documents." Google Docs. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 May 2016.
"Funny Cartoon Style Thank You Text Graphic | Imagefully.com." Images Photos Pictures Quotes. N.p., 29 May 2015. Web. 13 May 2016.
"Using the Graphing Calculator to Verify Factors of Polynomials | Algebra 1: Module 3: Topic 10." PBS LearningMedia. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 May 2016.