Introduction to Blogging
Welcome class to Intro to Blogging!
At the end of the unit, learners will have a better understanding of the benefits of blogging, reflection and discussions. The learners will also discuss, create, and apply a grading rubric for blogging along with their own educational blog.
· Learners will be able to define blogging and other associating terms and jargon
· Learners will learn the importance of reflection through blogging
· Learners will learn the importance of discussions through blogging
Unit 2: Use of Blogging
· Learners will explore different sites and examples of educational blogs already created
· Learners will learn how to create an appropriate grading rubric for their classroom blog
Unit 3: Creation
· Learners will develop an educational blog of their own
· Learners will develop an educational rubric for their created blog
Metaferia, Tekle Ferede. "Using Blogs to Promote Reflective Language Learning." Journal of Language and Culture 3.3 (2012):52-55. Academic Journals. Web. 20 Nov. 2014. Muncy, James A. "Blogging For Reflection: The Use Of Online Journals To Engage Students In Reflective Learning." Marketing Education Review 24.2 (2014): 101-114. Business Source Premier. Web. 15 Nov. 2014.