ETAP 623 Spring 2012
The ID Processes
- The design project expects you to exercise the processes of instructional design as we study/read about each component/step of it in this course; the processes need to be documented in your portfolio, such as these two:
- The design processes are scheduled as ETAP 623 Spring 2012 Design Project Agenda
As your end product, you will produce
- A mini-course for teacher learning, such as Data analysis for differentiated instruction, with teachers as your target learner/audience; OR
- An instructional case report such as: Problem Based Curriculum Development - A Case Study, providing/implementing a set of lessons for students to learn about a core topic. Other teachers will also be able to benefit from analyzing your lessons, as an instructional case, to understand the teaching approach, tool, or assessment that have applied.
- This end product will be evaluated based on the following Evaluation_criteria
General Suggestions and Feedback from the Instructor
Please see General Suggestions and Feedback
If you are trying to find useful videos (e.g., classroom episodes, educational videos) that can be embedded in your mini-course, you may find this site helpful: http://www.watchknow.org/
ETAP 623 Spring 2012 Class Members
Please add your name below and link your name to your personal user page. To encourage peer review and feedback, and specifically to prepare for our "developmental try-out," I'll set up a few small groups based on the content you're addressing.
Jianwei Zhang Instructor, ETAP associate professor.
Colleen Sarick Student, ETAP 623.
Barbara BonannI Student, ETAP 623.
Mary Huffman Student, ETAP 623.
Deborah Byrne Student, ETAP 623
Yingjing Lin Student, ETAP 623 Nicole Gallo Student, ETAP 623