- Brown Corpus - An important corpus that was one of the first large-scale corpora. It has many useful concordancing features.
- BYU Corpora - Includes the Time Magazine Corpus as well as corpora in Spanish and Portuguese.
- American National Corpus - This is the official national corpus of the U.S.A. (American English)
- British National Corpus - This is the official national corpus of the U.K. (British English)
- corpora4learning - This site presents a fairly comprehensive list of links to various corpora, including corpora in other languages.
- University of Aberdeen - This site links to lots of other corpora, including speech corpora.
- International Corpus of English - A corpus with a focus on "World English"
- The Compleat Lextutor - This site has a full-featured concordancer and lots of other features useful for data-driven learning endeavors, including a social network devoted to uses of concordancers.
- The Hong Kong VLC Web Concordancer - An online concordances that allows the user some control over which corpora to use and what kinds of collocations to search for.
- WordNet - A large-scale dictionary which includes relationships between words based on corpus data. The WordNet site has a full set of search tools.
- The Graz Wokshop 2001 site - This site contains informative essays, links and references about data-driven language learning.
- Another multi-featured concordancer on the web that accesses multiple corpora
- Boulton, Alex (2009). Testing the limits of data-driven learning: language proficiency and training. ReCALL, 21 : 37-54 Cambridge University Press doi:10.1017/S0958344009000068
- Caplan, Nigel(2007). Creating “Authentic” Materials Using Corpus Research. KNUE/MSU Program 2007 Materials Development Workshop
- Dyck, Garry N.(1999). Concordancing for English Language Teachers, Paper presented at the annual session of TESL Manitoba
- Gaskell, Delian & Thomas Cobb(2004). Can learners use concordance feedback for writing errors?, Dept. de linguistique et de didactique des langues, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada, Submitted to System, November 2003 Revision April 12, 2004
- Godwin-Jones, Robert(2008). Emerging Technologies of Elastic Clounds and Treebanks: New Opportunities for Content-Based and Data-Driven Language Learning. Language Learning & Technology Vol.12, No.1, February 2008, pp. 12-18
- Krashen, Stephen D. (1981). Principles and Practice in Second Language Acquisition. English Language Teaching series. London: Prentice-Hall International (UK) Ltd. 202 pages.
- Krishnamurthy, Ramesh(2001). Learning and Teaching through Context - A Data-driven Approach. TESOL Spain Newsletter, Volume 24, Autumn/Winter 2001, ISSN 1575-8044
- St. John, E.(2001). A case for using a parallel corpus and concordancer for beginners of a foreign language. Language Learning & Technology, 5(3), 185-203.
- Tian, Shiauping (2005). Data-Driven Learning: Do Learning Tasks and Proficiency Make a Difference? Proceedings of the 9th Conference of the Pan-Pacific Association of Applied Linguistics, 360-394.