- Brown Corpus - An important corpus that was one of the first large-scale corpora. It has many useful concordancing features.
- BYU Corpora - Includes the Time Magazine Corpus as well as corpora in Spanish and Portuguese.
- American National Corpus - This is the official national corpus of the U.S.A. (American English)
- British National Corpus - This is the official national corpus of the U.K. (British English)
- corpora4learning - This site presents a fairly comprehensive list of links to various corpora, including corpora in other languages.
- University of Aberdeen - This site links to lots of other corpora, including speech corpora.
- International Corpus of English - A corpus with a focus on "World English"
- The Compleat Lextutor - This site has a full-featured concordancer and lots of other features useful for data-driven learning endeavors, including a social network devoted to uses of concordancers.
- The Hong Kong VLC Web Concordancer - An online concordances that allows the user some control over which corpora to use and what kinds of collocations to search for.
- WordNet - A large-scale dictionary which includes relationships between words based on corpus data. The WordNet site has a full set of search tools.