Design Project homepage for
- ETAP 623 Fall 2014 taught by Zhang Systematic Design of Instruction
- ETAP 623 Fall 2014 taught by Byrne Systematic Design of Instruction
Most Recent Class
- ETAP 623 Spring 2014: Systematic Design of Instruction
Announcements (NEW! 11/13/2014)
As discussed in ETAP 623 - Byrne If you need some help building your learning objectives there is a helpful interactive tool online at Arizona State Univ. Very important to note that this objectives builder can get you through the first couple of pieces of the ABCD model in your ID text (Audience & Behavior). You will still have to develop the Conditions and Degree. This tool also aligns with Bloom's Taxonomy...which is another neat feature. https://teachonline.asu.edu/objectives-builder/
Also, as you're developing activities online, you might be interested in a number of technology tools that are sorted by Bloom's Taxonomy (this is but one such infographic online, but I believe it is the original. If you use a search engine you will find many more ideas and representations).
https://visualblooms.wikispaces.com (be sure to scroll down a bit)
- If you are new to wiki editing, no panic! It's very easy to learn. Please use this page Help:Contents to learn the basic skills needed for this project.
- Special video tutorials from the instructor (created by instructor Deb Byrne applicable for both sections of ETAP 623):
Resources for Graduate Students
Recommended Journals in the Fields of the Learning Sciences and Instructional Technology
Important Organizations in the Fields of the Learning Sciences and Instructional Technology
Job information in the fields