Homepage for Current Class
Class homepage for
- ETAP 623 Fall 2014, taught by Zhang: Systematic Design of Instruction
- ETAP 623 Fall 2014 taught by Byrne Systematic Design of Instruction
Most Recent Class
- ETAP 623 Spring 2014: Systematic Design of Instruction
!!! Please register using your real name as your username, and using your preferred email. You cannot login until your registration request has been reviewed/approved by the instructor in email.
Announcements (NEW! 9/5/2014)
- If you are new to wiki editing, no panic! It's very easy to learn. Please use this page Help:Contents to learn the basic skills needed for this project.
- Special video tutorials from the instructor (created by instructor Deb Byrne applicable for both sections of ETAP 623):
Resources for Graduate Students
Recommended Journals in the Fields of the Learning Sciences and Instructional Technology
Important Organizations in the Fields of the Learning Sciences and Instructional Technology
Job information in the fields