Difference between revisions of "Creating Authentic Assessments"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== '''Creating Authentic Assessments''' ==
Latest revision as of 08:26, 17 March 2008
Creating Authentic Assessments
This course will introduce the student to a variety of assessment strategies based on objective referenced assessments. Concentration will be on authentic assessments and how that relates to the objectives.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Distinguish between a variety of authentic assessment options related to learning objectives
- Analyze current assessment choices for existing lesson, unit, or course
- Design a new assessment choice modeled on authentic assessment for an existing lesson or unit
- Reflect on current practice in assessment strategy and current research in this area
- Consider and explore new options for authentic assessment based on student needs for a variety of content areas
Back to Valerie's Portfolio Page
Back to About Us