Revision as of 20:06, 16 May 2008 by Tammy Clark (New page: ==Resources== <i>For more information on CFT, ill-structured domains, and epistemic beliefs, see the following article and studies:</i> *Auntie EMM Sends Electronic Mail to Oz. (1995). In...)
For more information on CFT, ill-structured domains, and epistemic beliefs, see the following article and studies:
- Auntie EMM Sends Electronic Mail to Oz. (1995). International Journal of Instructional Media, 22(3) 245-54.
- Balcytiene, A. (1999). Exploring Individual Processes of Knowledge Construction with Hypertext. Instructional Science, 27(3-4) 303-28.
- Boyd, F., Ikpeze, C. (June 2007). Navigating a Literacy Landscape: Teaching Conceptual Understanding with Multiple Text Types. Journal of Literacy Research 39(2), 217-248.
- Carvalho, A. (2000). Complex Knowledge Representation in a Web Course.
- Demetriadis, S., Pombortsis, A. (1999). Novice Student Learning in Case Based Hypermedia Environment: A Quantitative Study. Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia, 8(2) 241-69.
- Fitzgerald, G., et. al. (1997). An Interactive Multimedia Program To Enhance Teacher Problem-Solving Skills Based on Cognitive Flexibility Theory: Design and Outcomes. Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia, 6(1) 47-76.
- Godshalk, V., Harvey, D., Moller, L. (October 2004). The Role of Learning Tasks on Attitude Change Using Cognitive Flexibility Hypertext Systems. Learning Sciences Journal, 13(4) 507-526.
- Harvey, D., Godshalk, V., Milheim, W. (2002). Using Cognitive Flexibility Hypertext to Develop Sexual Harassment Cases. Computers in the Schools, 18(1) 213-229.
- Jacobson, M., Spiro, R. (1995). Hypertext Learning Environments, Cognitive Flexibility, and the Transfer of Complex Knowledge: An Empirical Investigation.
Journal of Educational Computing Research, 12(4) 301-33.
- Liaw, S., Huang, H. (2000). Enhancing Interactivity in Web-based Instruction: A Review of the Literature. Educational Technology, 40(3) 41-45.
- Lima, M., Koehler, M., Spiro, R. (2004). Collaborative Interactivity and Integrated Thinking in Brazilian Business Schools Using Cognitive Flexibility Hypertexts: The Panteon Project. Journal of Educational Computing Research, 31(4) 371-406.
- Ludwig, B. (2000). Web-Based Instruction: Theoretical Differences in Treatment of Subject Matter.
- Oliver, K. (1996). A Critical Analysis of Hypermedia and Virtual Learning Environments.
- Parker, D., Rossner-Merrill, V. (1998) Socialization of Distance Education: The Web as E**nabler.
- Rossner-Merrill, V. et. al. (1998). Using Constructivist Instructional Design Featured in Two Online Courses: Notes from the Field. Educational Media International, 35(4) 282-88.
- Simonson, N. (1998). Design Considerations in Converting a Stand-Up Training Class to Web-Based Training: Some Guidelines from Cognitive Flexibility Theory.
Journal of Interactive Instruction Development, 10(3) 3-9.
- Spiro, R. J. et. al. (2003). Cognitive Flexibility Theory: Hypermedia for Complex Learning, Adaptive Knowledge Application, and Experience Acceleration. Educational Technology, 43(5) 5-10.
- Staninger, S. (1994). Hypertext Technology: Educational Consequences. Educational Technology, 34(6) 51-53.