Please click here to view the current class page for ETAP 623 Systematic Design of Instruction
Please click here to view Amy Hawrylchak's portfolio page
- Create and disseminate these lectures/podcasts,
- Explain differences unique to auditory learning
- Understand situations where auditory learning is most effective
- Create ancillary material to accompany the audio files
- Effectively assess students using auditory learning
Learners will understand learners' perspectives on modalities.
Learners will describe when and how to use audio format as a main source of learning, what other modalities can be integrated with audio learning and when to integrate them.
Learners will identify the technology needs for creating the materials, understand the learners' technological needs, and learn how to put it all together.
[[Unit 4: Assessing Student Learning]
Learners will create online assessments, and realize how to reteach based n these assessments.