Unit II HOW DO I USE GOANIMATE.COM?
Now that you have an understanding of what animation is and have had a brief overview of the features of GoAnimate.com you will create your own animation.
By the end of this unit you will be able to:
Unit II Exhibit ability to use GoAnimate.com.
- Demonstrate the ability to create an account for GoAnimate.com
- Demonstrate the ability to create an animation choosing an appropriate background.
- Demonstrate the ability add characters to the animation
- Demonstrate understanding of "Stuff" go animate; community; and my stuff)
- Demonstrate ability to appropriately add text to animation.
- Demonstrate the ability to add movement, expressions, and use of props.
- Demonstrate the ability to add music and appropriate timing to animation.
Click Unit II Lesson I below to get started!
Unit II Lesson I -- Open an account with GoAnimate
Unit II Lesson II -- Create an animation PT I Choosing a Scene
Unit II Lesson III -- Create an animation PT II Character's and what they can do
Unit II Lesson IV --Create an animation PT III add text to animation
Unit II Lesson V -- Create an animation PT IV add audio and use timing in animation
Unit II Lesson VI -- Create an animation PT V understanding "Stuff"