Unit 5: Self Reflection and Conclusion
- Unit 1: Basic Behavior Components
- Unit 2: Consequence Strategy: 1-2-3 Magic
- Unit 3: Consequence Strategy: “If/When-Then” Statements
- Unit 4: Consequence Strategy: Positive Language
- Unit 5: Final Unit - Self Reflection and Conclusion
- Participants have access to the Internet.
- Participants currently have an elementary class of students.
- The participants will be able to identify and describe which consequence behavioral strategy could be most effective and apply it with their class.
There is no mini-lecture for this unit. Instead, you will be asked to complete a self-reflective journal and make connections between your resources.
Finish your activity journal and submit it here.