Linda K. Ryder
Please go to Linda K. Ryder Portfolio for the process portfolio of the Mini-course Best Practices for Using Blackboard Learn 9.1 Achievements.
Please go to Best Practices for Using Blackboard Learn 9.1 Achievements for the actual Mini-course and its activities.
LKR Professional History
- Senior Instructional Designer, Center for Distance and Online Learning, Hudson Valley Community College, Troy, NY
- Adjunct Faculty, Art History/Fashion History, Fine Arts, Theatre Arts, Broadcast Communications, Hudson Valley Community College, Troy, NY
- Adjunct Faculty, Printmaking/Artists Books and Narrative, University at Albany, SUNY
- Blackboard System Administrator/Faculty Development, New England College, Henniker, NH
- Academic Technology Coordinator, Colby-Sawyer College, New London, NH
- Board of Trustees, NERCOMP
- Project Director, Empire States Partnership Professional Development Program
Previous and Pending
- 1986 MA studio arts, University at Albany, SUNY
- 1988 MFA Printmaking, University at Albany, SUNY
(pending)MS CDIT, COLT, University at Albany, SUNY
Art History, Fashion History, Studio Arts (printmaking, site specific installation, assemblage, drawing, painting, multimedia), reading, research, education theory, best practices in teaching and learning, faculty development, program management, games in education, assessment, program development and evaluation, technology in education, community college students and faculty
Please go to Linda K. Ryder Portfolio for the process documentation of this Mini-course.
Please go to Best Practices for Using Blackboard Learn 9.1 Achievements for the Mini-course and its activities.